Ben Robbins focuses his practice on media, intellectual property, and technology matters, including drafting software and content license agreements and professional service contracts. He also has experience representing clients in complex commercial litigation, including intellectual property and contract disputes, class actions, and government investigations.
Ben maintains an active pro bono practice and has represented multiple individuals in federal lawsuits against government agencies for violations of constitutional rights.
Before joining DWT, Ben served as a law clerk for the Honorable Edward F. Shea of the United States District Court in the Eastern District of Washington.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2017, with honors
- Articles Editor, Washington Law Review
- Moot Court Honor Board
- Executive Vice President, Student Bar Association, 2015-2016
- CALI Awards: Evidence, Criminal Procedure: Investigation
B.A., History, Weber State University, 2014, cum laude
- Outstanding Graduating Student, History
Memberships & Affiliations
- Student Teacher, UW School of Law Street Law Program, 2017
- Law Clerk, Hon. Edward F. Shea, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, Richland, Wash., 2017-2018
- Rule 9 Licensed Legal Intern, University of Washington Student Legal Services, Seattle, 2016-2017
- Law Clerk, Gordon Tilden Thomas & Cordell, Seattle, 2016-2017
- Analyst, United States Attorney's Office, Western District of Washington, 2015-2016
- Extern, Appellate Division, King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, Seattle, 2015
- Congressional Intern, United States Senate, Office of Senator Orrin G. Hatch, Washington, D.C., 2013