Kerry Robinson is DWT's alumni relations counsel. A former DWT partner, Kerry's new role underscores the firm's long-term commitment to the value of strong alumni relations. Kerry directs and oversees all aspects of the firm's alumni relations program, working with senior leadership, practice groups, departments, clients, and alumni to ensure ongoing, productive relationships in the legal communities in which we work.
Kerry is also a member of DWT's employment services group. A former employment litigator, she has represented local, national, and international companies in primarily discrimination and harassment cases in banking, fisheries, hospitality, food services, communication, professional sports, transportation, aerospace, and the performing arts. Kerry is a strong believer in preventive employment practices and has developed and presented anti-discrimination/harassment programs across the country.
As a compliance attorney at Microsoft, Kerry helped develop Microsoft's award-winning discrimination prevention training, and standards of business conduct platform. She also served as pro bono employment counsel for the Seattle Opera, and recently served on the WSHRC's task force on the prevention of workplace discrimination/harassment.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 1985
- Associate Editor, Oregon Law Review
- First Place, State and Regionals, National Client Counseling Competition
B.A., English Literature, University of California, Los Angeles, 1981, magna cum laude
- Departmental Honors
- Departmental Honors
Memberships & Affiliations
- Task Force Member, Anti-Harassment/Discrimination Training Subcommittee, Washington State Human Rights Commission, 2018-2019
- Volunteer Attorney, Housing Justice Project, 2011-present
- Volunteer Attorney, Eastside Neighborhood Legal Clinic, 1988-2006
- Pro Bono Counsel, Seattle Opera Association, 1988-2000
- Pro Bono Counsel, Bellevue Philharmonic Orchestra, 1989-1992
- Board Member, Eastside Baby Corner, 2020-present
- Volunteer Music History Teacher, Issaquah School District, 1996-2017
- Of Counsel and Professional Development Counsel, Foster Garvey PLLC, Seattle, 2011-2021
- Supervising Attorney, Housing Justice Project, King County Bar Association, Seattle, 2006-2011
- Compliance Attorney, Office of General Counsel, Microsoft Corporation, Redmond, Wash., 2003-2006
- Partner, Of Counsel, Associate – Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Bellevue, Wash., 1986-2003
- Law Clerk, Hon. James R. Browning, U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, San Francisco, 1985
- Law Clerk, Hon. Robert W. Winsor, King County Superior Court, Seattle, 1985-1986