Desktop Image: Rodriguez, Paul
Mobile Image: Rodriguez, Paul
Paul Rodriguez is an associate in the Los Angeles office. He focuses his practice on labor and benefit employment matters. Paul represents employers in single-plaintiff, multi-plaintiff, and class action disputes involving allegations of wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, harassment, and wage-and-hour issues such as overtime, meal and rest breaks, and off-the-clock work.
Wage & hour class actions and counseling
Representing clients ranging from small businesses to large corporations in wage and hour class actions and PAGA representative actions. Advising clients on employment practices and policies, including reviewing and implementing employee handbooks and assisting in hiring and firing decisions.
Single plaintiff employment litigation
Representing employers in single-plaintiff actions involving claims of harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, defamation, and failure to accommodate.
Pro bono/bilingual practice
Assisting Spanish-speaking clients in asylum matters and adoption proceedings. Conducting interviews and investigations in employment matters, and harassment training, in Spanish.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2016
U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2016
U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2016
U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2016
J.D., Cornell Law School, 2015
- Notes Editor, Cornell International Law Journal
- Associate, Legal Information Institute (LII)
- Research Assistant to Professors Gerald Torres and Sheri Lynn Johnson
B.A., Psychology, University of California, Irvine, 2010
- Latino Student Psychology Association
English, and Spanish
Memberships & Affiliations
- Mexican American Bar Association, 2015-Present
- Hispanic National Bar Association, 2015-Present
- Associate, Hinshaw & Culbertson, Los Angeles, 2015-2017
- Summer Associate, Hinshaw & Culbertson, Chicago, 2014
- Intern, Labor Law Clinic, Ithaca, N.Y., 2015
- Intern, New York Attorney General’s Office, Syracuse, N.Y., 2015
- Law Clerk, Office of the City Attorney, Los Angeles, 2013
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.