Desktop Image: Rogge, Mark H.
Mobile Image: Rogge, Mark H.
Mark Rogge concentrates his practice on software licensing and patent preparation and prosecution. As former in-house counsel to a small software startup, he also has experience preparing and negotiating subscription and licensing agreements, including OEM agreements.
* Denotes experience completed at a prior firm
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Ohio State University, 2011
- Member of I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society
M.E., Computer Science, Cornell University, 1998
B.S., Cornell University, 1998, cum laude
- In-house Counsel, Midokura USA Inc., San Francisco, 2014-2017
- Associate Patent Attorney, Fay Sharpe LLP, Cleveland, 2011-2013
- Nuclear Trained Submarine Warfare Officer, United States Navy, 2002-2007
- Programmer, Reliable Network Solutions, Ithaca, N.Y., 2000-2001
- Technical Staff, Lucent Technologies, Whippany, N.J., 1999-2000