Jeannette Rovira counsels clients in the financial services industry on critical regulatory and compliance issues. She draws on experience as regulatory counsel at a leading bank and brokerage firm to provide clear, solution-focused advice.
Jeannette advises on a range of challenging core and consumer bank-regulatory issues, including issues arising under the Bank Holding Company Act, the National Bank Act, the Dodd-Frank Act, Regulations CC, E, Q, P, Y, W and YY, as well as under federal and state data privacy and security laws such as the RFPA.
Enterprise risk management
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2017
J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2016
- President, Evening Law Student Association
- Director for Evening Student Orientation and Council for Career Services, Student Bar Association
B.A., Government, Linguistics, University of Texas at Austin, 2010, with honors
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Phi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society
- Study Abroad, International University of Moscow
- Regulatory Counsel, Charles Schwab Corp., San Francisco, 2017-2019
- Law Clerk, Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP, Washington, D.C., 2014-2016