Desktop Image: Schmidt, Phillip J.
Mobile Image: Schmidt, Phillip J.
Phillip Schmidt has more than 20 years of experience across a broad range of business transactions, assisting lawyers and clients in managing complex tasks to achieve immediate and long-term goals.
- Mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, structured finance, private equity, and debt finance transactions
- Due diligence review and multiple closings
- State and federal regulatory and qualification filings
- Entity formations, corporate governance and maintenance, stock issuances and transfers
- Trademark application and registration experience
B.A., Marketing, Journalism/Public Relations, University of Wisconsin
- Senior Corporate/Securities Paralegal, Ashbaugh Beal LLP, Seattle, 2009-2011
- Corporate Paralegal, Heller Ehrman LLP, Seattle, 1999-2008
- Corporate Paralegal, Foster Pepper & Shefelman PLLC, Seattle, 1996-1999