Desktop Image: Shin, Caitlin P.
Mobile Image: Shin, Caitlin P.
Caitlin Shin has experience in a wide array of legal topics, including commercial litigation, mediation, real estate and land use, and employment law. She has worked as a judicial extern to a U.S. District Court judge, and served as a mediator for the University of Washington School of Law Mediation Clinic.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 2014
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2014, with honors
- Order of the Coif
- Chief Comments Editor, Washington Law Review
- CALI Award: Fundamentals of Health Law and Basic Income Tax
- First-Place Best Brief, First Year Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Student Ambassador Council
- Law Women’s Caucus
B.A., Philosophy, Minor in Biology, Washington University in St. Louis, 2009
- Sharp Laboratories of America Scholar
Memberships & Affiliations
- Multnomah Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Pro Bono Committee, 2015-present
- Selected to "Oregon Rising Stars," Thomson Reuters, 2018
- Judicial Extern, Hon. James L. Robart, U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, Seattle, 2014
- Law Student Staff Member, Mediation Clinic, University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, 2013-2014
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland, Ore., 2013
- Peter Greenfield Senior Advocacy Intern, Columbia Legal Services, Seattle, 2012
- Student Volunteer, Immigrant Families Advocacy Project, Seattle, 2011-2012
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.