Seth Slade has extensive experience in both the scientific and paralegal fields. He assists gas and electric industry clients in the preparation and submission of a variety of filings with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, including tariff filings and the relational database filings required for market-based sellers. His work includes legal research along with proofreading and cite-checking documents prior to filing. He also uses his litigation and arbitration experience to assist energy industry clients when they have disputes in court or administrative proceedings. In addition, he monitors news sources for relevant materials for the practice group.
B.S., Biology, Yale University, 1986
- Co-author of eight scientific papers and 12 abstracts
- Paralegal, Epstein Becker & Green, New York, 2017-2022
- Paralegal, Harris Beach, New York, 2003-2017
- Paralegal, Moses & Singer, New York, 1999-2003
- Paralegal and Medical/Scientific Coordinator, Chadbourne & Parke (now Norton Rose Fulbright), 1995-1999
- Research Associate, Department of Rheumatology, Hospital for Joint Diseases, 1987-1993