Raven N. Taylor is a member of the firm's media, entertainment, patent, trademark, and advertising group. She uses her experience in the television industry to draft and negotiate the best deals for clients. Raven represents television networks, production companies, studios, streaming platforms, individual producers, and other entertainment and media clients.
- Helping creatives develop, produce and distribute content by providing development and production legal services.
- Using innovative drafting solutions to meet the needs of equally innovative content creators.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court Southern District of California
U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2019
U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2019
U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2019
J.D., University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, 2018
- Staff Editor, USC Entertainment Law Spotlight Journal
- President, Black Law Student Association
- Entertainment Law Society
- Sports Law Society
B.A., Political Science, Howard University, 2015, summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Community Service Chair, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.
- Political Science Honors Society
Memberships & Affiliations
- Black Entertainment and Sports Lawyers Association
- Langston Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Summer Associate, 2017; Associate, 2018-2019 – Tucker Ellis LLP, Los Angeles
- Business and Legal Affairs Intern, Viacom Media Networks, Los Angeles, 2018
- Law Clerk, FOX Sports, Los Angeles, 2016