Adam Waks counsels individuals, companies, and family businesses on their vision for growth and success. With a focus on technology and the food and beverage industry, Adam guides his clients through all stages of the company lifecycle, from corporate formations to financing, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, strategic developments, and multi-generational succession planning.
Adam has a talent for communicating with his clients and helping them grasp complex legal issues. He is passionate about collaboration, and he enjoys partnering with clients to build relationships and broker deals on their behalf.
Adam firmly believes that his role as a lawyer involves more than just providing top-notch legal services. Helping his clients deeply consider their business relationships, and understand how a strong legal framework can strengthen those relationships and set them up for future success, is a key part of Adam's strategy as a counselor. Adam's clients appreciate his ability to bring extensive knowledge as well as a personal touch to every deal.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., New York University School of Law, 2014
- Staff Editor, NYU Journal of Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law
- Sustainability Chair, Environmental Law Society
- Communications Co-chair, NYU Sustainability Task Force
B.A., Psychology, English & Creative Writing, The George Washington University, 2007, magna cum laude
- Editor in Chief, The G.W. Review
- Deans List
- Presidential Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Associate, Proskauer Rose LLP, New York, N.Y., 2014-2018
- Summer Associate, Cuddy & Feder LLP, White Plains, N.Y., 2013
- Law Clerk, The Dolan Law Firm, San Francisco, 2012