Lorraine Wang is a member of DWT's employment group. She has defended employers in both single-plaintiff and class and representative actions involving discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage-and-hour issues. She also provides advice and counsel to help employers comply with complicated employment requirements.
Prior to joining DWT, Lorraine was an extern with the Office of Staff Attorneys for the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, where she gained insight into the federal appellate process. Lorraine has served as a judicial clerk for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, researching and writing draft decisions on pretrial motions and motions for summary judgement for claims arising under Title VII, the ADEA, and ADA.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, 2021
- Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal
- Health Law Society
B.A., Studio Art, Scripps College, 2016, summa cum laude
B.A., English, Yale University, 1987, magna cum laude
- Clarence W. Mendell Prize
- Extern, Office of Staff Attorneys, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, San Francisco, 2021
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Los Angeles, 2020
- Judicial Clerk, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Los Angeles, 2020
- Law Clerk, Mizrahi Law, APC, Pasadena, Calif., 2019
- Director of Web Design and New Media Production, Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, Calif., 2013-2016
- Senior News Design Editor, News Copy Editor, Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles, 1997-2013