Haldane Davies III counsels clients on transactional, regulatory, and compliance matters related to the electric industry. Haldane assists utility clients in drafting and negotiating a wide range of electric industry contracts, including interconnection agreements, power purchase agreements, and other electric industry contracts and documentation. Haldane also advises clients on regulatory compliance matters before FERC, NERC, and state agencies.
Haldane has years of experience in the energy policy arena and has represented clients before public and state utility commissions on issues related to licensing and corporate compliance matters.
Electric industry contracts
Assists clients in drafting and negotiating a wide range of electric industry contracts and regulatory compliance.
Counsels clients on regulatory compliance matters before FERC, NERC, and state agencies.
Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia, 2022
New York, 2020
J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, 2018
- Black Law Student Association
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Cold Case Justice Initiative
LL.B., Law, London Metropolitan University, 2016
- Mansfield Law Society
- Upper Second Class Honours
- Senior Attorney, HBW LLP, Washington, D.C., 2020-2021
- Assistant General Counsel, 2018-2020; Legal Extern, 2017-2018; HBW Resources LLC, Washington, D.C.
- Summer Associate, Marjorie Roberts PC, St. Thomas, USVI, 2015