Al Murray has more than 20 years of experience as a paralegal in the area of intellectual property and trademarks. He has significant experience managing large US and international trademark portfolios and with handling all aspects of clearance, prosecution, maintenance, and enforcement.
Al has substantial experience developing registration strategies and plays a key role in the firm’s food and beverage and restaurant practices.
- Handles all aspects of U.S. trademark prosecution and maintenance
- Instructs and works with foreign counsel on trademark filings, refusals, renewals, and other prosecution and enforcement matters
- Performs and analyzes trademark availability searches
- Provides budgets and reports for the registration and maintenance of worldwide trademark portfolios
- Maintains trademark database docket records
- Provides due diligence support to M&A group
Memberships & Affiliations
- International Trademark Association
- Winner of firmwide "Service Together Award," Davis Wright Tremaine, 2011
- Patent Paralegal, 1994-1998