Anne Pfeifle is a skilled researcher and writer and has drafted memoranda for litigation and transaction matters, focusing on corporate issues. As a member of the Entrepreneurial Law Clinic, she has also advised clients on business entity selection and formation, issues of contract interpretation, and drafting bylaws.
While in law school, Anne worked as a legal extern with the United States District Court for the District of South Dakota.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2018, with high honors
- Chief Managing Editor, Washington Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Fellow, Global Business Law Institute
- CALI Awards: Contracts, Constitutional Law, Transmission of Wealth
B.A., Chemistry and Physics, Augustana University, 2013,
magna cum laude
- Civitas Honors Program
- Outstanding Graduating Student, Chemistry
- Rule 9 Intern, University of Washington Entrepreneurial Law Clinic, Seattle, 2017-2018
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Seattle, 2017
- Legal Clerk, InVigor Law Group, Seattle, 2016-2017
- Legal Extern, United States District Court, District of South Dakota, Sioux Falls, S.D., 2016