Jason Schattenkerk has extensive experience as a case manager for various types of complex commercial litigation, including class action defense, real estate litigation and dispute resolution, and healthcare litigation. He has demonstrated the ability to handle all aspects of litigation support from case inception through trial.
- In-depth understanding and subject matter expertise in all phases of electronic discovery, including data collection, preservation, review, processing, and production.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various software and data management systems, while also maintaining excellent vendor relationships for legal and technological services.
- Manages paralegal tasks in support of pretrial activity and assistance during trial.
- Ability to proofread and cite check legal memoranda and facilitate court filings with all supporting declarations and exhibits.
- Performs factual research through document analysis.
- Serves as focal point for efficiency in case-team communications and management of deadlines and task lists.
B.A., Economics, University of Washington, 1998