Contact: Mark Fefer, Marketing Communications, 206.757.8583 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012 – Nine attorneys from Davis Wright Tremaine LLP have been named 2013 "Lawyers of The Year" based on surveys conducted by the respected peer-review publication Best Lawyers.
The current, 19th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2013) is compiled from detailed, confidential evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Based on those surveys, Best Lawyers designates a single "Lawyer of the Year" in each of several high-profile specialties in major legal markets. One attorney is given the honor in each practice, in each market.
The DWT attorneys included in the list of 2013 "Lawyers of the Year" are:
- Greg F. Adams—Corporate Law Lawyer of the Year, Seattle
- Duffy Carolan—Litigation – First Amendment Lawyer of the Year, San Francisco
- John DiLorenzo—Government Relations Lawyer of the Year, Portland, Ore.
- Stuart R. Dunwoody—Litigation – Intellectual Property Lawyer of the Year, Seattle
- Elizabeth A. McNamara—Media Law Lawyer of the Year, New York City
- Marshall J. Nelson—First Amendment Law Lawyer of the Year, Seattle
- David Oesting—Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law Lawyer of the Year, Anchorage, Alaska
- Kelli L. Sager—Media Law Lawyer of the Year, Los Angeles
- Alonzo Wickers IV—First Amendment Law Lawyer of the Year, Los Angeles
About Davis Wright Tremaine
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is a national law firm with approximately 500 lawyers representing clients based throughout the United States and around the world. For more information, visit www.dwt.com.