Contact: Mark Fefer, Marketing Communications, 206.757.8583 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AUGUST 15, 2013 – Ten attorneys from Davis Wright Tremaine LLP have been named 2014 "Lawyers of The Year" based on surveys conducted by the respected peer-review publication Best Lawyers.
The current, 20th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2014) is compiled from detailed, confidential evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Based on those surveys, Best Lawyers designates a single “Lawyer of the Year” in each of several high-profile specialties in major legal markets. One attorney is given the honor in each practice, in each market.
The DWT attorneys named 2014 "Lawyers of the Year" are:
- Richard Birmingham—ERISA Litigation, Seattle
- Susan Duffy—Health Care Law, Seattle
- Richard Glick—Water Law, Portland, Ore.
- Pat Green—Trusts & Estates Litigation, Portland, Ore.
- Laura Handman—First Amendment Litigation, Washington, D.C.
- Bruce Johnson—First Amendment Litigation, Seattle
- Terri Keville—Health Care Law, Los Angeles
- Bernard Russell—Banking and Finance Law, Seattle
- Kelli L. Sager—First Amendment Law, Los Angeles
- LaVerne Woods—Non-Profit/Charities Law, Seattle
Firmwide, 143 Davis Wright Tremaine lawyers across eight offices were included in this year’s Best Lawyers list.
About Davis Wright Tremaine
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is a national law firm with approximately 500 lawyers representing clients based throughout the United States and around the world. For more information, visit www.dwt.com.