Contact: Mark Fefer, Marketing Communications, 206.757.8583 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JULY 18, 2014 – Seven lawyers from Davis Wright Tremaine LLP have been recognized as being among the top practitioners in their respective regions by Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a division of Thomson Reuters, annually recognizes up to five percent of the lawyers in each major market with inclusion on the regional list of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. These attorneys are selected via peer nomination, independent research, and peer evaluation, according to Super Lawyers.
Attorneys receiving the highest point totals during the review process are further recognized on a "Top List."
This year, over 170 Davis Wright Tremaine lawyers across eight offices were included on the list of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars nationwide. In addition, seven lawyers from the firm were recognized as being “the best of the best” and included on a Super Lawyers Top List. They are:
- Carol Bernick (Labor and Employment) – Top 50 Lawyers and Top 25 Female Lawyers, Oregon
- Eric Dahlin (Litigation) – Top 50 Lawyers, Oregon
- Jon Dawson (Business Transactions) –Top 10 Lawyers, Alaska
- Chrys Martin (Labor and Employment) – Top 25 Female Lawyers, Oregon
- Joseph Reece (Business Transactions ) – Top 10 Lawyers, Alaska
- Steve Rummage (Litigation) – Top 100 Lawyers, Washington
- Kelli Sager (Media/First Amendment Litigation) – Top 100 Lawyers and Top 50 Female Lawyers, Southern California
We congratulate these lawyers for their ongoing commitment to the highest standards of excellence.
About Davis Wright Tremaine
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is a national law firm with nine offices and approximately 500 lawyers representing clients based throughout the United States and around the world. For more information, visit www.dwt.com.