Contact: Mark Fefer, Marketing Communications, 206.757.8583 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AUGUST 19, 2014 – Eleven attorneys from Davis Wright Tremaine LLP have been named 2015 "Lawyers of The Year" based on surveys conducted by the respected peer-review publication Best Lawyers.
The current, 21st edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2015) is compiled from detailed, confidential evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Based on those surveys, Best Lawyers designates a single “Lawyer of the Year” in each of several high-profile specialties in major legal markets. One attorney is given the honor in each practice, in each market.
The DWT attorneys named 2015 "Lawyers of the Year" are:
- Thomas R. Burke – Litigation: First Amendment, San Francisco
- Patrick J. Green – Trusts and Estates, Portland
- Laura R. Handman – First Amendment Law and Media Law, Washington, D.C.
- Brian D. Hulse – Banking and Finance Law, Seattle
- Bruce E.H. Johnson – First Amendment Law, Seattle
- John E. Keegan – Litigation: Land Use and Zoning, Seattle
- Scott W. MacCormack – Energy Law, Seattle
- John F. McGrory, Jr. – Litigation: Antitrust, Portland
- Joseph L. Reece – Corporate Law, Anchorage
- Douglas C. Ross – Antitrust Law, Seattle
- Suzanne K. Toller – Communications Law, San Francisco
Firmwide, 142 Davis Wright Tremaine lawyers across eight offices were included in this year’s Best Lawyers list.
About Davis Wright Tremaine
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is a national law firm with approximately 500 lawyers representing clients based throughout the United States and around the world. For more information, visit www.dwt.com.