ANCHORAGE, ALASKA, AUG. 12, 2014 – Six lawyers from the Anchorage, Alaska office of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2014 edition of Alaska Super Lawyers. The Super Lawyers list, published by Thomson Reuters Legal, is identified through an extensive research and survey process, starting with peer nominations. Only five percent of the lawyers in Alaska are named to this list.
Super Lawyers also named DWT partners Jon Dawson and Joseph Reece to their list of the top 10 lawyers in Alaska.
For a complete listing of Davis Wright’s Alaska lawyers named to the 2014 Super Lawyers list, see below:
- Jon S. Dawson – Business/Corporate, Business Litigation, Intellectual Property
- Gregory S. Fisher – Employment & Labor, Appellate
- Michael Jungreis – Business Litigation, Intellectual Property
- Barbara Simpson Kraft – Real Estate, Business/Corporate, Land Use/Zoning
- Joseph L. Reece – Business/Corporate, Real Estate
- Robert K. Stewart, Jr. – Employment & Labor, Government Contracts, General Litigation
About Davis Wright Tremaine
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is a national law firm with approximately 500 lawyers representing clients based throughout the United States and around the world. For more information, visit www.dwt.com.