Contact: Mark Fefer, Marketing Communications 206.757.8583 or email@example.com
JANUARY 2, 2015 – Davis Wright Tremaine LLP has named nine attorneys from six of its offices to partnership.
"These lawyers have shown an exceptional commitment to excellence, in their service to our clients and to our communities," said firmwide managing partner Jeff Gray. "We are honored to have them as partners."
The new partners, office location, and primary practice area are as follows:
- Benjamin J. Byer, Seattle, Litigation
- Gregory A. Chaimov, Portland, Litigation
- Aaron N. Colby, Los Angeles, Employment
- Michael J. Corl, Bellevue, Real Estate and Land Use
- Peter G. Finch, Bellevue, Employment
- Elizabeth Pifke Hodes, Anchorage, Employment
- Nicholas A. Kampars, Portland, Litigation
- Vidhya Prabhakaran, San Francisco, Energy and Environmental
- Warren W. Tock, Bellevue, Real Estate and Land Use
About Davis Wright Tremaine
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is a national law firm with approximately 500 lawyers representing clients based throughout the United States and around the world. For more information, visit www.dwt.com.