Contact: Mark Fefer, Marketing Communications, 206.757.8583 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JANUARY 10, 2017 – Eleven lawyers at Davis Wright Tremaine have been promoted to partnership as of January 1, 2017. This is the largest class of new partners at the firm in over a decade.
The new partners, along with their areas of practice and office, are:
- Samuel M. Bayard – Media/IP, New York
- Michael Caughey – Financial Services, Seattle
- Clifford A. DeGroot – Business & Tax, Portland
- Rebecca J. Francis – Litigation, Seattle
- Brian J. Hurh – Financial Services, Washington, D.C.
- Ame Wellman Lewis – Environmental, Portland
- Matthew E. Moersfelder – Intellectual Property, Seattle
- Gillian Murphy – Employment, Seattle
- Andrew W. Steen – Business & Tax, Seattle
- Sean M. Sullivan – Litigation/IP, Los Angeles
- Maya Yamazaki – Media/IP, Seattle
Davis Wright Tremaine is a national law firm with more than 550 lawyers representing clients based throughout the United States and around the world. In 2016, the firm was named "Innovative Law Firm of the Year" by the International Legal Technology Association for the second consecutive year. The firm has also been ranked number 1 by the website "Above the Law" for offering incoming associates the best shot at partnership. For more information, visit www.dwt.com.