Contact: Mark Fefer, Marketing Communications, 206.757.8583 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JAN. 4, 2021 – Davis Wright Tremaine LLP has promoted 15 lawyers across eight practice areas to partner, effective Jan. 1, 2021. Ten of those partners are women or otherwise diverse.
"We support entrepreneurial lawyers building strong practices," said Jeff Gray, firmwide managing partner at Davis Wright Tremaine. "This year's class has shown exceptional client service skills, legal excellence, and dedication to the firm's culture that's earned them high regard from clients and colleagues alike. I'm delighted to welcome them to the partnership and proud of the diversity they represent."
The new partners are:
- Elaine Albrich, Real Property (Portland)
- Darby Allen, Healthcare (Seattle)
- Geoffrey Brounell, Litigation (New York)
- Jeremy Chase, Media (New York)
- Kaley Fendall, Litigation (Portland)
- Kate Tylee Herz, Employment (Bellevue)
- Joseph Hoag, Employment (Seattle)
- David Maas, Litigation (Seattle)
- Rachel Marmor, Privacy & Security (New York)
- Meghan Moran, Business & Tax (Portland)
- Dayna Nicholson, Healthcare (Los Angeles)
- Diana Palacios, Media (Los Angeles)
- Lauren Rainwater, Litigation (Seattle)
- Brant Rockney, Financial Services (Seattle)
- Giancarlo Urey, Employment (Los Angeles)
About Davis Wright Tremaine
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is a national, full-service law firm with over 580 attorneys. For more information, visit www.dwt.com.