Contact: Mark Fefer, Marketing Communications
(206) 757-8583 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JAN. 3, 2021 – Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is pleased to announce it has promoted 9 lawyers to partner, effective Jan. 1, 2022. Seven of those partners are women or otherwise diverse.
The new partners are:
- Dan Laidman, Media (Los Angeles)
- Marisa Meltebeke, Healthcare (Portland)
- James Moon, Litigation (Los Angeles)
- Missy Mordy, Employment (Bellevue)
- Ruben Pagán, Technology (Seattle)
- Devin Smith, Employment (Bellevue)
- Danielle Toaltoan, Intellectual Property (New York)
- Angela Vogel, Employment (Bellevue)
- Laura Warf, Business & Tax (Portland)
About Davis Wright Tremaine
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with more than 550 lawyers representing clients based throughout the United States and around the world. For more information, visit www.dwt.com.