The past year of net neutrality policy in California has been a real roller coaster, from failed bills to passed builds, and from preliminary injunctions to stipulations. The Federal Communications Bar Association will host the key figures involved to discuss the current state of affairs in the California net neutrality policy debate, and where things go from here.
- Date/Time: Thursday, February 28, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. PST
- Location: Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, 505 Montgomery St., Suite 800, San Francisco CA
- Cost: FCBA Member: $10.00; Non-Member: $15.00
- Sen. Scott Wiener, California Senate District 11
- Patrick Halley, USTelecom’s Senior Vice President of Advocacy and Regulatory Affairs
- Prof. Barbara van Schewick, Professor of Law, Stanford Law School