Join us for:
Webinar | The Practical Reality of Design Influence in IoT
December 13th at 11am PST/2pm EST
The technology sector is under increasing pressure to protect users and data from cyber threats. Regulatory oversight and recently passed legislation in California require reasonable security for devices that connect directly to the Internet, have an IP address, or that are bluetooth enabled. Manufacturers will be required to build security into the development life cycle for consumer, clinical, industrial, and business devices.
Join Cylance® and Davis Wright Tremaine’s Amy Mushahwar as we discuss:
- Legal and regulatory requirements currently impacting IoT and how they may change
- Ways IoT products comply with rules and certifications; what’s working and what isn’t
- A practical checklist of how to design IoT products using your current security-by-design process
In today’s environment, no organization can afford to gamble with the security of their customers, products, or data. Join “The Practical Reality of Design Influence in IoT” webinar and learn how to make a safe bet in this risky industry.
- Rob Bathurst, Managing Director at Cylance
- Amy Mushahwar, Partner at David Wright Tremaine LLP
For more information and to register, please click here.