This program concentrated on recent developments in Delaware corporate and fiduciary duty law, and on the related issues that will impact in-house lawyers on a regular basis. Specific emphasis on:
- Indemnification and advancements for expenses
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Deal protections, breakup fees, termination arrangements and related issues
- Defensive measures and stockholder rights plans
- Executive compensation and compensation disclosures
- Say-on-Pay, Say-When, and Stockholder Ballot Access Initiatives
Attendees are now more familiar with recent Delaware decisions and developments that will affect their company's duties to shareholders and can anticipate and address potential areas of exposure to fiduciary duty claims.