"The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: An Update on Selected Initiatives," American Conference Institute's Conference on Emerging Payment Systems, West Coast Edition, San Francisco
By Andy Lorentz
This presentation was originally given at the ACI Emerging Payment Systems conference in San Francisco on April 16, 2012.
DWT partner Andy Lorentz covered the following topics as part of a panel discussion:
Selected CFPB initiatives
- "Larger Participant" proposed rule
- CFPB/FTC memorandum of understanding
- Confidentiality and privilege
- Supervision and examination manual
- What about that recess appointment?
- Prototype credit card agreement
- Consumer complaints
To view the full presentation, click here.