"Play or Pay and Other 2014 Health Care Changes," Davis Wright Tremaine, Webinar
Health Care Reform is one of the biggest business issues many of our clients are tackling now. Businesses must decide in the next few months how to structure their benefits, measure service, and in some cases, restructure entire portions of their workforce. DWT employee benefits attorneys Jeff Belfiglio and Sarah Bhagwandin discussed how new mandates may impact your business and how to be prepared.
They covered the following:
- How small, medium and large employers are impacted by the requirements of Health Care Reform
- The basic requirements of the "Play or Pay Rules"
- How Health Care Reform is likely to impact employee expectations
- How the individual mandate affects uninsured employees
- Other reforms taking effect in 2014