"Washington Employment Law Deskbook," Davis Wright Tremaine, 20th Ed.
Human resources professionals, in-house attorneys, and business owners have come to rely on the Deskbook to provide practical guidance across a range of complex employment topics. The deskbook provides clear and concise explanations of legal requirements, sample employment policies and forms, and links to useful government websites to use for quick reference.
- Employee information and privacy
- Health issues: substance abuse, AIDS, and smoking
- Employment discrimination law
- Wrongful discharge
- Responding to union organizing
- Conducting workplace investigations
- Wage and hour laws
- Unemployment compensation
- Occupational safety and health
- Garnishment and other wage levies
- Noncompetition agreements
- State and federal leave laws
New with this edition of the Deskbook:
- All forms and checklists will be available for download on dwt.com
- Available in both print and Kindle formats
Purchase the printed copy or the Kindle version.