At this webinar, viewers learned how to implement the new Oregon law and the upcoming City of Portland Ban the Box ordinance. These laws differ and involve more than simply prohibiting questions about criminal convictions on an application form.
Session takeaways included:
- How to implement the new and upcoming laws
- Do's and Don'ts for employers
- Timing your conversations around convictions
- Appropriate questions state by state
- Discussing the "individualized assessment" required under law for each job