The Strategic Venturing & Partnerships Between FinTech & Financial Institutions Conference brings industry leaders together to discuss key topics.
DWT partner Andy Lorentz took part in this panel with topics that included:
- Examining the current vacuum in regulation of financial technology and forecasting future measures from a number of agencies
- Analyzing the OCC’s "Supporting Responsible Innovation" guidance and its implications for FinTech
- Accounting for international regulation for FinTech firms reaching global markets
- Bracing for the possibility of a charter requirement for FinTech companies by preparing an organizational response
- Taking a proactive stance in the regulatory discussion to aid in the introduction of regulation that protects consumers without stifling innovation and growth