ACS hosted its annual panel discussion at the National Press Club reviewing the current Supreme Court term as it draws to a close. Leading experts discussed the court's noteworthy decisions and analyze emerging trends. They also discussed the impact of Justice Neil Gorsuch's joining the court.
- Thomas Goldstein, Partner, Goldstein & Russell, P.C.; Co-Founder and Publisher, SCOTUSblog, Moderator
- Paul Clement, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Anita Earls, Executive Director, Southern Coalition for Social Justice
- Peter Karanjia, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Lee Rowland, Senior Staff Attorney, ACLU Speech, Privacy, and Technology Project
- Elizabeth Wydra, President, Constitutional Accountability Center