Panelist, "Developing, Implementing and Maintaining Effective BSA/AML Compliance, Terrorist Financing Prevention and Fraud Deterrence Programs," 19th National Forum on Prepaid Card Compliance, Washington, D.C.
By Andy Lorentz
This event from ACI featured regulatory and enforcement officials, legal and compliance experts from industry leading companies, and outside counsel specializing in prepaid card compliance who will provide you with best practices and key insights in these most uncertain times for the industry.
DWT partner Andy Lorentz took part in this panel providing insights on:
- The most recent enforcement actions and how AML/BSA regulations are impacting new prepaid products and systems
- Evaluating your current AML/BSA compliance program and identifying gaps or weaknesses
- Implementing automated AML and fraud tools
- Incorporating data analytics into your AML compliance initiatives
- Understanding how to work with law enforcement to mitigate the risks of money laundering and fraud activities
- Preventing terrorist financing through the use of prepaid cards
- Implications of the CDD Rule (Customer Due Diligence): examining the latest guidance and use cases