"COVID 19 and Telehealth in California and Washington," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
At this second part of our webinar series, we addressed the use of telehealth to support COVID-19 assessment, screening, and other care in Washington and California. Our speakers covered:
- Telehealth services that may be furnished to support COVID-19 patients under state laws.
- The use of remote patient monitoring, telehealth screening, store and forward messaging, virtual check-ins, and teleconsultations for the benefit of COVID-19 patients in the subject states
- Coverage of telehealth services under state Medicaid programs
- Coverage of telehealth services by commercial payors in each state
- State telehealth waivers
- Other unique state law issues regarding telehealth and COVID-19 care
- Kathy Drummy, Partner
- Jordan Keville, Partner
- Adam Romney, Partner
View the webinar.
View the slides from the webinar.
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)