Anyone remember May 7, 1995? Knicks v Pacers. Pacers 6 points down with 24.7 seconds to play. Facing a hostile Madison Garden crowd. Nobody wanted them to win. And nobody thought they could win. Except for Reggie Miller. 8.9 second and 8 points later, the rest is history.
The restaurant industry is Reggie Miller. You and your teams are Reggie Miller. It's clutch time. And you're ready to rise to the occasion.
Join your fellow clutch restaurant leaders who defy the odds and lead their teams to victory.
In this special new weekly series of conversations, we share updates and strategies for getting through and coming back strong.
- Barcelona & Bartaco: The Road Ahead. Barcelona and Bartaco have helped to define the next generation of full service dining. Catch up with CEO Adam Halberg on the company's plans to emerge smarter and stronger than ever.
- Real Estate Is About to Get Real. Absent dramatic and unexpected changes in the immediate future, we can expect restaurateurs to return to a fundamentally altered retail landscape. Navin Nagrani, Executive Vice President and Operating Partner, Hilco Real Estate, is immersed in all things real estate on a national level. Discussion focuses on what to expect from vacancies, rent adjustments and the like as we emerge into a new era.
- Will the Restaurant Revolution Ignite in Los Angeles? For years, Los Angeles policy makers have produced a script for restaurateurs that features anything but a Hollywood ending. With COVID-19, and the collective efforts of restaurateurs around LA, is that about to change? Riley Lagesen, Davis Wright Tremaine, and Mario Del Pero and Ellen Chen, Founders of Mendocino Farms, discuss the platform for dramatic change.
- Powering Through From Paradise: MonkeyPod Kitchen & Merriman's. For those who have been fortunate to visit Chef Merriman's restaurants in the Aloha state, you know they are some of the highest volume, highest quality, and best operated restaurants anywhere. Chef Peter Merriman joins to discuss his lessons in success and how he and his team are working through the crisis.
- Insurance and the Return to Business. Will insurance cover customer and/or employee COVID-19 related claims? How will workers compensation claims be handled? Join Zach Kuperman, Senior Vice President, National Restaurant Practice Leader, HUB International Insurance Services, to discuss the current landscape.
- CARES Act Updates, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Employment & Labor Updates, Davis Wright Tremaine
Moderator: Riley Lagesen, National Restaurant Industry Group Practice Chair
Listen to the webinar.
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)