It's time to move from survival mode to revival mode. The restaurant landscape is slowly becoming clearer and the well-informed and proactive will come out strong.
In this special new weekly series of conversations, we shared updates and strategies for getting through and coming back strong.
- Adapting for Long Term Success. COVID-19 has inspired many to make changes that will stand to serve them well in the long term. Salt & Straw founder and CEO Kim Malek will discuss how her business is adapting and innovating through the crisis.
- M&A and Financing Market Outlook. The market for restaurant deals is open and the "new normal" is beginning to take shape. Matt Kelly, Managing Director at North Point Advisors, a leading investment bank in the restaurant and consumer space, will discuss the market outlook along with tips for those contemplating a deal.
- The Path Forward for Model Leasing Terms During COVID-19 Recovery. The message from the April 17 Landlord/Restaurant Tenant Town Hall was clear: the greatest prospects for a successful recovery will come from coordinated efforts between landlords and tenants. Discussion will focus on prospects of reaching model terms that can guide parties through the recovery.
- The Policies that Will Create a Dynamic Restaurant Job Market. The strength of the restaurant industry's job platform is its single largest asset in the quest for restaurant-friendly policies that will help support. Discussion will focus on those policies that will be pursued in this endeavor.
- Labor and Employment Update. Get up-to-date on new legislation impacting restaurants.
- CARES Act and Main Street Loans Update
Moderator: Riley Lagesen, National Restaurant Industry Group Practice Chair
Listen to the webinar.
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)