"Restaurant High Urgent Action Webinar and National Town Hall," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
Restaurateurs and landlords now realize an inescapable truth: most existing leases are not suitable for a COVID-19 world. Restaurateurs have no incentive to return to business absent significant lease modifications coupled with government support.
To survive, restaurateurs and landlords must work together. Fighting makes no sense. Negotiating leases piecemeal is costly and inefficient. Ideally, restaurateurs and landlords can agree on model terms to get through the recovery period efficiently and successfully.
This session shared perspectives from both restaurateurs and landlords.
- Bill Allen, Former CEO/Chairman, Bloomin Brands; Co-Founder, Fleming's Prime Steakhouses; investor and advisor to many growth companies in the restaurant space
- Denyelle Bruno, CEO, Tender Greens
- Camilla Marcus, Chef/Owner, West~Bourne; Founding member of ROAR and the IRC
- Tom Scott, Managing Partner, Triton Pacific Capital Partners; President & CEO, Tasty King and Tasty Hut
- Chris Byers, Senior Vice President of Leasing, CenterCal
- Jeff Hermanson, CEO, Larimer Associates
- Jeff Kreshek, Vice President of Leasing, Federal Realty Investment Trust
- Grant McCargo, CEO, Biological Capital and Urban Villages
Moderator: Riley Lagesen, National Restaurant Industry Group Practice Chair
Listen to this webinar.
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)