Panelist, "International Privacy Issues for Health Data," Webinar, American Health Law Association
This panel was focused on understanding privacy and security requirements across jurisdictions and issues that arise when transferring health data between the United States and other jurisdictions.
- Can health data be sent from the United States to other countries? What about health data coming into the United States from other countries?
- How should I structure agreements that involve international health data transfer?
- How do cloud-based services change the equation?
- What are issues of concern with international clinical research?
- What are the privacy and security compliance requirements across jurisdictions and how can I manage them?