Desktop Image: Buck, Erika A.
Mobile Image: Buck, Erika A.
Erika Buck has more than 20 years of experience in the legal field. Her focus is on complex litigation with an emphasis on electronic discovery and trial presentation.
Erika's areas of focus include:
- Management of large and small cases
- Extensive courtroom experience assisting trial attorneys with jury preparation, exhibit presentation, and general court readiness
- Wide-ranging experience with document-collection teams and on-site document gathering for clients
- Maintenance and tracking of records related to document collections and productions for large clients
- Frequent management of attorney review teams to meet production deadlines
- Close communication with outside vendors to synchronize collection, forensics and analytics, review, and production processes with all involved parties
- Experience with document review, case management, and trial presentation software (Relativity, Trial Director, and LiveNote)
- Extensive experience searching electronic client materials for attorney review and production
- Responsiveness and privilege review of client materials in response to requests for production
- Client interviews
Master of Professional Studies, Paralegal Studies, The George Washington University
B.A., Sociology, Southern Oregon University
- Focus on Sociology and Spanish
Focus on Spanish language, Universidad de Las Americas