Marietta joined DWT's media group following clerkships at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Between her clerkships, she served as a volunteer attorney at the ACLU of D.C. She was previously an associate at a large international law firm where she worked on complex civil litigation and maintained an active pro bono practice.
Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia, 2019
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, cum laude
- Articles Editor, American Criminal Law Review
- Student Attorney, Appellate Litigation Clinic
B.A., Political Science, University of Pennsylvania, 2015, magna cum laude
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. Michael S. Kanne, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit, Lafayette, Ind., 2021-2022
- Volunteer Attorney, ACLU of the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C., 2021
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. Cecilia M. Altonaga, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Miami, 2020-2021
- Associate, 2018-2019; Summer Associate, 2017 – Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, Washington, D.C.