Christina Chan is a corporate attorney with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, equity financings, and other significant business transactions.
Christina focuses her M&A practice on three sectors:
- Healthcare, such as hospital mergers and affiliations, private equity-backed management services organization (MSO) restructurings of medical groups, and ambulatory surgery joint ventures
- Digital health, representing health systems at the intersection of healthcare and technology and advising them on innovations to improve patient care and healthcare solutions
- Technology, representing global tech companies
Christina works closely with industries and clients that value diversity in their businesses. Christina is on the Board of Seattle’s Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), and she is on the steering committee for ACG Makers, which facilitates connections between women leaders in the deal making community.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Senior Articles Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
B.S., Economics, Mathematics, University of Washington, magna cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- ACG Board
- ACG Makers, Steering Committee, 2019-present