Joanmanuel Comas is an experienced business immigration paralegal in DWT's employment, benefits & immigration group. He regularly works with the firm's immigration attorneys to assist corporate clients and foreign nationals navigate the business immigration process.
Joanmanuel leverages INSZoom technology to securely and efficiently prepare nonimmigrant worker visa petitions (H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, Blanket L-1, O-1, E-1, E-2, E-3, and TN) and employment based green card petitions (multinational manager/executives, extraordinary ability/outstanding researchers, and PERM) to help companies secure foreign talent. He also has experience with internal I-9 audits to help companies ensure they are compliant with federal regulations.
B.A., Political Science and History, Rutgers University, 2008
Memberships & Affiliations
- Volunteer, Citizenship Day, 2017-2018
- Attendee, Northwest Regional Immigration Law Conference, 2018-2019
- Volunteer, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- Immigration Paralegal, Ryan Swanson & Cleveland, Seattle, 2018-2020
- Senior Immigration Paralegal, Gibbs Houston Pauw, Seattle, 2016-2018
- Paralegal and Case Manager, Araneda & Stroud, Raleigh, N.C., 2014-2016
- Member Services Representation, Patton Hospitality Management, Asheville, N.C., 2012-2013
- Paralegal, Law Offices of Janet Langjahr, Delray Beach, Fla., 2008-2012