Desktop Image: Copeland, Katori
Mobile Image: Copeland, Katori
Katori Copeland works to relieve the stress of regulatory burdens so that companies can focus on business instead of regulatory complexities. She counsels telecommunications providers on compliance and regulatory hurdles related to business operations and transactions, siting and placement of infrastructure and the Universal Service Fund.
Black Influencers in Tech and Telecom (BITT)
In 2018, Katori established BITT. BITT networking events help black telecommunications and technology professionals build connections and share resources.
Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia, 2019
J.D., Vanderbilt University, 2015
- Dean's Scholar
M.A., Media Studies, Howard University, 2010
- Diploma of Distinction
B.A., Communication, Alabama State University, 2008, magna cum laude
- Dean’s List
- Presidential Scholar
- Counsel, Compliance & Risk, Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), Washington, D.C., 2016-2018
- Law Clerk, Government Affairs, The Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA), Alexandria, Va., 2015-2016
- Law Clerk, Office of General Counsel, National Association of Broadcasters, Washington, D.C., 2014
- Law Clerk, Volunteer Lawyers and Professionals for the Arts, Nashville, TN, 2014
- Intern, Telecommunications Access Policy Division, Federal Communications Commission, Washington, D.C., 2013
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.