As a former military pilot with more than 100 combat missions, Brent Droze knows that attention to detail can be the difference between mission success and failure. After leaving the military, Brent worked with airline pilots at a major carrier to identify and correct common pilot errors--helping prevent mishaps before they occurred. He brings an eye for details when identifying problems and crafting creative solutions to client problems, no matter how big or small.
Brent handles a variety of issues related to the real estate aspects of business acquisitions—from conducting in-depth due diligence research to drafting definitive and ancillary documents for the lease and sale of real property. He also researches and advises clients on land use issues, including zoning and permitting requirements, development agreements, and Washington’s Growth Management Act.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2018
- Articles Editor, Washington Law Review
M.P.S., Political Management, The George Washington University, 2015
B.S., History, United States Air Force Academy, 2005
- Dean's List
Memberships & Affiliations
- Loren Miller Bar Association
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Richard A. Jones, United States District Court, Seattle, 2018
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle, 2017
- 1L Diversity Fellow, Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle, 2016
- C-17A Instructor Pilot, Executive Officer, Flight Safety Officer – United States Air Force, 2005-2014