Desktop Image: Fairchild, Sara A.
Mobile Image: Fairchild, Sara A.
Sara Fairchild is a litigation associate in Davis Wright Tremaine’s Seattle office. She has experience in trademark infringement actions, enforcing arbitration agreements, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Davis Bacon Act, and appellate litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Sara served as a law clerk for the Honorable Roger L. Gregory, chief judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit.
Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia, 2017
U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2018
J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2017, summa cum laude
- Senior Articles Editor, American University Law Review
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Outstanding J.D. Graduate Award
- Clinical Legal Education Association Award
- Mussey Prize
- Order of the Coif
B.A., Urban Studies, Vassar College, 2009, cum laude
- Law Clerk, Hon. Roger L. Gregory, United States Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, Richmond, Va., 2017-2018
- Student Attorney, Criminal Justice Clinic, American University Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C., 2016-2017
- Law Clerk, Public Citizen Litigation Group, Washington, D.C., 2016
- Judicial Intern, Hon. James E. Boasberg, United States District Court, District of Columbia, Washington, D.C., 2015
- Law Clerk, Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C., 2015
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.