Desktop Image: Fendall, Kaley L.
Mobile Image: Fendall, Kaley L.
Kaley Fendall focuses her practice on commercial litigation, with an emphasis on antitrust claims and business torts. Kaley has experience representing and counseling both local and national clients in a broad range of commercial disputes, including antitrust, unfair trade practices, false advertising, fraud, breach of contract, tortious interference, and employment discrimination claims.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 2010
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2009
- Finalist, Moot Court Honor Board Mediation Competition
- Member, Mediation Clinic
B.A., Political Science, Occidental College, 2004, cum laude
- Director, Board of Directors, Charles R. Blyth Fund
- Writing Advisor, Center for Academic Excellence
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Service to the Public Committee, Young Lawyers Section, Multnomah Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyer, Domestic Violence Project, Legal Aid Services of Oregon
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Selected to "Oregon Rising Stars," Thomson Reuters, 2015, 2017-2018
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland, Ore., 2008
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Richard B. Sanders, Washington State Supreme Court, Olympia, Wash., 2007
- Communications Assistant, Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice, Washington, D.C., 2004-2006
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.