Desktop Image: Foreman, Marla
Mobile Image: Foreman, Marla
Marla Foreman helps entertainment clients in both media and intellectual property by establishing a strong relationship to help them meet their goals. She is a multitasker and key member of a multi-office legal review process for a major client. She brings more than 35 years of diverse experience to DWT from her management consulting, government, and newspaper career in Washington, D.C., to her entertainment background, including working in business affairs at a motion picture and television studio and managing a boutique entertainment law firm in Los Angeles.
Marla's areas of focus include:
- Intellectual Property: Prosecutes trademark applications and maintenance and handles all forms of copyright registration for various types of entertainment clients, including music, production, and technology companies, digital magazine, gaming, and individual clients.
- Project Management: Coordinates a large team of attorneys from multiple DWT offices on a legal review process that is detail-oriented and includes hard deadlines.
- Transactional: Updates production and entertainment forms.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Notary, State of California, 25+ years
- Member, Screen Actors Guild, 30 years
- Scuba Diver, PADI Certified, 26 years
- Wyman & Isaacs LLP, Legal Assistant/Office Administrator, Beverly Hills, Calif., 1988-2016
- New World Pictures, Assistant to General Counsel, 1987-1988
- The Synectics Group Inc., Project Manager, Washington, D.C., 1980-1985