Jean Fundakowski is a member of DWT's litigation group in the firm's San Francisco office. Prior to joining DWT, Jean served as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Timothy S. Hillman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. She worked as a Congressional aide in Washington, D.C., before attending law school.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2019
- Notes Editor, California Law Review
- Submissions Editor and Supervising Editor, Berkeley Journal of Criminal Law
- Outstanding Attorney Award, Bales Mock Trial Competition
B.A., History, Georgetown University, 2010, cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- Policy Director, International Refugee Assistance Project Berkeley Law Chapter, 2016-2018
- Volunteer Docent, Smithsonian National Museum of American History, 2014-2016
- Law Clerk, Hon. Timothy S. Hillman, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, Worcester, Mass., 2020-2021
- Associate, 2019-2020; Summer Associate, 2018 – Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Legal Intern, Complex and Affirmative Litigation Team, San Francisco City Attorney's Office, San Francisco, 2018
- Misdemeanors Law Clerk, U.S. Attorney's Office, Northern District of California, San Francisco, 2017
- Senior Legislative Assistant, Office of Congresswoman Julia Brownley (CA-26), Washington, D.C., 2013-2016
- Legislative Correspondent, Office of Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey (CA-6), Washington, D.C., 2012
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.