Ellyn George is a franchise paralegal. She assists attorneys and clients with franchise registrations in all registration states in the U.S. and with international licensing, including in China, Korea, and the Philippines. She also works directly with attorneys and clients in the preparation and assembling of federal disclosure documents and licensing agreements, including research and initial drafting of documents.
Ellyn is also a corporate paralegal with extensive experience in general corporate matters, in forming, maintaining, and dissolving corporate entities in all 50 states and abroad. She also assists attorneys and clients with foreign registrations and trade name registrations throughout the United States.
Ellyn's areas of focus include:
- Preparation and assembling of federal disclosure documents
- Registration of federal disclosure documents and franchise exemptions in the United States
- General corporate assistance in United States and abroad
M.S., Counseling Psychology, Lewis & Clark College
B.A., Scripps College
- Legal Assistant, Barton & Associates, 1986-2004
- Legal Assistant, Stahancyk & Cohen,1984-1986
- Legal Secretary, Barton & Loennig, 1982-1984